At the time of beginning with the planning of the marketing strategy to apply, it is advisable to be inspired by other models of a marketing plan. In this way, you gain perspective and make sure that no important aspect is missing in the document.
In this post five different styles are gathered: the expert, the planner, those who reflect real cases, those prepared in English and the most complete of all, oriented to an international expansion; so that, together, they allow us to obtain a broad vision of what is expected from a good marketing plan.
The best 5 models of a marketing plan
1. EXPERT: The example of marketing plan proposed by the marketing expert Manu Santana through its website is characterized by completing the skeleton of the planning with real data. In this way you can get a better understanding of each section, which gains in depth thanks to a SWOT analysis that does not lack detail.
2. PLANNER: Among the models of a marketing plan, the one proposed by Augusto Peralta Aguilar is also one of the best that can be found on the web. The difference with others is that it raises each section through questions, so that it is the organization itself, at the time of making it the person who asks the questions whose answers will help you to draw the most appropriate direction for your planning.
3. REAL: It is very interesting to know real examples, especially when it comes to those used by companies of recognized prestige, as is the case of the following and models of a marketing plan that propose:
Marketing plan of Coca - Cola.
Models of a marketing plan for the Nissan Xterra and the Apple iBook.
Marketing plan MANGO.
4. FULL: The marketing plan that EAE proposes in its free ebook, which exposes all the keys for the elaboration of one oriented towards internationalization. Highlights other models of a marketing plan by:
Explain the utilities and objectives of this type of documents, thus contributing to increase their practical value.
Describe the goals that drive an organization to design such a plan.
It proposes some of the most important issues that help the company in the process of creating the marketing plan.
It details the optimal way to carry out the selection of the market, or the markets, of destination; Step by Step.
It provides a complete template to develop the international marketing plan, with clear explanations of the information that each section must provide.
It exposes the 4 keys of any good marketing plan.
5. Marketing Software: Using software really increase the chances to reach a wide audience. Especially these days when competition is fierce, having a tool a takes care of all the heavy stuff is always useful.